All affiliates and customers agree to the following Terms
By signing up to be an affiliate in the Hostking Affiliate Program (“Program”) you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”). Please ensure that you read them carefully before signing up. These Terms are a legal agreement (“Agreement”) between Hostking Services, Inc. with registered office address at 105 Wellington Road, Vasco Estate, 7460,ZA (“Hostking”, “we”, “us”) and You (“Affiliate”, “you”).
The term Affiliate does not imply any formal association with Hostking. By this Agreement, the Affiliate is granted a non-exclusive, revocable right to market and advertise Hostking Service (“Service”) and the Program.
We will reward Affiliates for expanding our customer base and acquiring for us new customers through Affiliates’ own marketing efforts. We will pay to Affiliates commissions on sales of the Service to customers who were referred to us directly by Affiliates pursuant to the terms and conditions of this document(“Commission”).
at its sole discretion and choice, to grant the Affiliate access to materials containing Hostking Services, logos, and/or other promotion materials (“marketing materials”), however, this shall not create any obligation to deliver such materials to the Affiliate.
2. The Affiliate should strictly adhere to all applicable laws, regulations and good industry practice, as well as these Terms, in conducting their business, in particular in marketing and advertising the Service and the Program. To see what practices we regard as particularly abusive or illegal, please click here.
3. The Affiliate shall market and advertise the Program and the Service diligently and in goodwill, and shall develop, operate and maintain their website and referral links, at their sole expense and risk. In particular, the Affiliate shall be solely responsible for all materials that appear on their website. Hostking shall have the right to approve or decline the graphics, logos, banners and other materials used by the Affiliate in relation to the referral link to the Hostking website and to make suggestions related to those issues to the Affiliate. The Affiliate agrees to conform to the suggestions made by Hostking, in particular the Affiliate is obliged to make changes to their website and other marketing materials used to promote the Service.
4. Pay Per Click Advertising: The affiliate is prohibited from advertising Hostking or any of its products or services in any search engine (including but not limited to: Google AdWords ™, Bing ™,Yandex or Yahoo!) This includes, but is not limited to the use of direct linking, i.e. using your affiliate link or any redirect to your affiliate link in the destination URL of your ads, in conjunction with one or all of the following elements:
a. Branded Keywords: using in the affiliate’s ads or keyword bidding on Hostking, email marketing, or any combination of our trademark.
b. Non-Branded Keywords: the affiliate’s ads may not be linked directly to any Hostking landing page or website resources. All advertising must be directed to the affiliate’s landing page and then linked back to Hostking
5. The affiliates understand they are responsible at all times as affiliates of Hostking for any activities related to their account in relation to violations of Pay Per Click Advertising and know that abuse of this policy can result in deactivation of their affiliate account.
6. Paid Advertising: The affiliate is prohibited from advertising Hostking or any of its products or services in any paid advertising service (including but not limited to: Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads). This includes, but is not limited to the use of direct linking, i.e. using your affiliate link or any redirect to your affiliate link in the destination URL of your ads, in conjunction with one or all of the following elements:
7. The affiliates understand they are responsible at all times as affiliates of Hostking for any activities related to their account in relation to violations of Paid Advertising and know that abuse of this policy can result in deactivation of their affiliate account and therefore no Commission payment.
8. The Affiliate shall not send unsolicited e-mail and shall not send e-mail nor any other communication to a recipient if the recipient has not expressed their prior consent thereto. Sending unsolicited e-mail messages (SPAM) can result in deactivation of their affiliate account. More information about our Anti-Spam rules you can find here.
9. The Affiliate shall not attempt to register any trademarks, service marks, logos, brand names, trade names, domain names, email addresses and/or slogans similar confusingly similar to the ones to which Hostking is entitled, especially with the use of the word Hostking. Should the Affiliate obtain any right, title or interest in the aforementioned trademarks (or intellectual property confusingly similar to them), the Affiliate is obliged upon first demand of Hostking to transfer all title, right and interest of said intellectual property to Hostking. The Affiliate shall be responsible for any costs associated with enforcing the trademark (or other intellectual property) and/or getting the domain transferred to Hostking.
10. The Affiliate’s actions cannot mislead as to the scope of the services and support offers by the Affiliate.
The Terms in this version are valid from 19th October, 2022.